Posted Date: 11/15/2022
Versatrans My Stop
The transportation department is excited to announce the implementation of a new application available to Dayton ISD. Versatrans My Stop® is a mobile app that allows parents to track their students’ bus locations and arrival times, as well as receive notifications on delays, breakdowns, and other pertinent information.
The purpose of this email is to communicate this upcoming change to all school transportation advocates and equip everyone with the necessary information to promote Versatrans My Stop and assist parents and guardians with the program.
Our goal is for all school transportation advocates to gain an understanding of how My Stop works.
We are asking all recipients of this email to download the application and login with the credentials listed below:
Username: Use your “Family ID#” (from Skyward)
Password: Use your “Family ID#” (from Skyward)
Your family ID# will allow you to select all your students. With these credentials, you can login to the application and navigate through the different screens. Please refer to the attached forms to learn how to navigate through the application.
We anticipate that the My Stop app will assist parents with the location of their student’s bus. Please let us know if you have any questions at this point. We can be reached at 936-258-7993.
Paci Cantú Dayton ISD Transportation Director
Why don’t I get a black screen asking me to put in my Username and Password?
- It is important to download Versatrans My Stop; there are multiple similar applications in the application store and downloading the incorrect application will create confusion.
Why are my username and password saying they are incorrect?
- First, make sure you have selected the proper school district from the menu. Select Not your school to go back to a list of districts.
- Second, make sure you are using your Family ID # from Skyward
Why does the screen say No Active Route Found?
- If your student’s bus is not running then the message will be No Active Route Found. As soon as the bus is running you will see route information.
How do I switch to look at another one of my student’s bus information?
- Simply click the drop-down arrow next to your student’s name on the Map section. This will show all students assigned to you. If one or more of your students are missing contact the transportation department to have this fixed.
Why am I not getting any notifications in the application?
- Notifications must be turned On; click on the Setup tab and ensure notifications are turned on.
What if I need to change my address because I moved?
- This process is done through the transportation department. Please contact them in order to have this completed.
Who do I contact for any questions about My Stop?
- Reach out to the transportation department for questions about My Stop. Please ensure you have reviewed all the items listed above before reaching out.