Click on an online activity below.
- A+ Math Play exciting games like Matho and Hidden Picture (+ -x /) Also has great flashcards
- Adding Money Game Your kids can practice solving word problems about adding money by playing this interesting game. The game has a virtual cash register.
- Algebra Planet Blaster - Practice your math and defend your planet!
- Best Math Friends - BMF -Friend as many current celebrities and historical figures as you can by answering their word problems
- Billy Bug and his Quest for Grub Click on the arrow keys to guide Billy to the coordinates of the hidden grub.
- Catch the Fly - [all 4 quadrants are used] Use the keyboard to enter the x and y values of an ordered pair to help the fly catch a bug. No score is kept, each question is essentially a one question game
- Cool Math - Pre Algebra has a ton of really easy to follow lessons and examples that will make you a successful pre-algebra student
- Comparing Fractions and Decimals
- Count the Goodies - This multiplication activity from Harcourt School’s Mighty Math Calculating Crew asks you to multiply using regrouping. Three problems at a time are presented.
- Create your own pattern - Drag shapes to create a pattern. Instructions on how to use this page in your classroom.
- Dino Dig A fun dinosaur archaeologist themed coordinates game. Find the correct coordinates to uncover the dinosaur bones.
- Dividerama Practice long division.
- Division Simple and larger division problems. Whiteboard friendly!
- Division Machine This activity has three levels of division for students to practice.
- Draggable Math Do everything you would on paper with the click of a mouse! (+,-,x,/)
- Equation Maze Solve equations and journey through the maze.
- Genius Boxing Punch your genius opponent by completing the number sentence using <, >, or =. (Grade 3)
- Guess the Number Developing skills in halving and estimation
- Interactive Activities Number and Operations
- Gamequarium: Math Games-Algebra
- I Practice Math – Algebraic Thinking
- Interactive Activities Algebra
- Johnnie's Math Page Multiplication Activities
- Math 3 Under the Sea IWB recommended (+ - x /, patterns)
- Math Baseball Math practice from FunBrain (+ - x /)
- MATHO 1 Have fun practicing your basic facts and calculation skills with this maths game. To play, get up to three of your friends, and select a card, then solve the equations that appear when you press the shuffle button.
- MATHO 2 If you had success with Matho 1 and want another challenge, try this harder version with more complex calculation skills, including order of operations.
- Maths: Number Patterns - Revisewise-Interactive guide to patterns
- Maths: Shape AND Space - Revisewise-The properties and dimensions of lines and shapes are discussed here. Polygons, circles, triangles and quadrilaterals are key ones to know.
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives Algebra Manipulatives (Grades 3-5)
- MultipliACTION Improve your multiplication skills (2 digit and up)
- Number Cop Choose your game mode: select a number to practice multiples of that number, or select 'Primes' or 'Perfect Squares'. In each game type you will have a total of 50 numbers to test.
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives Number & Operations (Grades 3-5)
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives Number & Operations (Grades 6-8)
- Number Cracker - guess what number comes next in the pattern
- One False Move Step into the wrong room and you'll be doomed. You are given a table of numbers.
Click on the numbers in order from lowest to highest (or highest to lowest). (Easy-Medium-Hard)
- Ordering Game Get good at placing numbers in order! Includes Negatives, Decimals, Fractions and Reverse Order Be sure to choose "Larger View" for IWB.
- Pattern Quest Computer is picking a secret pattern, you will have 8 tries to guess the pattern. You'll also get some clues to help you problem solve.
- Penguin Waiter Game Figure out the tip from FunBrain
- QUIA Math Journey An online math activity. (+ - x /,rounding)
- Skater Math Make sure you don't press the correct answer until your skater is ready to jump over the obstruction. (+ - x /)
- Snork's Long Division Game A step by step long division game that allows students to practice their long division skills
- Solving Equations 1 Race against the clock to solve addition or subtraction algebra questions.
- Solving Equations 2 Race against the clock to solve two-step algebra questions.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Lessons>Summarizing and Extending Patterns
- Thinking Blocks Math Model Thinking Blocks provides interactive templates in which students use brightly colored blocks to model and solve problems. As students work through the problems they are provided with feedback as to whether or not they are using the correct sequence to solve each problem. There are templates and problems for addition, multiplication, fractions, and ratios. You can also develop your own problems using the modeling tool.
- Tic Tac Toe Squares Get three X's in a row before the computer gets three O's in a row. From FunBrain (+ - x /) Easy to Super Brain
- What's the Point - Find the x-y point on the grid. Funbrain
- www.multiplication.com Interactive games to help teach the multiplication facts.
Monster Crossing – Addition
Monster Crossing – Subtraction
Monster Crossing – Multiplication
Monster Crossing – Division
NumberNut Multiplication Word Problems
NumberNut Word Problems
Estimation Word Problems
Adding Money Game