- Trackclass - Great, free resource for students. The site allows students to track their classes and assignments, and even will send reminders (email or SMS) for upcoming assignment due dates and test dates. There is also a note taking utility so students can take notes on it if they have a computer in school, or transcribe notes later. You can even attach files to each class and assignment to keep things organized. It is a great way for students to stay organized.There is also a version for mobile phones and the iPhone, so students can stay organized no matter where they are. NOTE: This site requires a student e-mail address for registration.
- StudyGs - Study guides and strategies
- Quizlet - Vocabulary study resource
- University at Buffalo - A brief guide on how to study effectively
- Spark Notes - Study guides and discussion forums offered on various academic subjects. Literature section includes brief analyses of characters, themes and plots.
- How to Study - Free study skills resource site
- Mind Tools - Memory improvement techniques
- John Place Online - How to memorize anything
- Spreeder - Free speed reading application
- Cliff Notes - Study guides for literature, math, and other subjects
- Schmoop - Learning guides and teacher resources
- Study Stack - Online flashcards and other activities.
- Flash Card Exchange - Printable Flash Cards
- CueCard - an electronic flashcard program download with multiple features including ability to import audio and graphics. Keeps track of correct responses and can be printed out.
- Flash Card Machine - allows the user to create interactive web-based study flash cards.
- Flash Card Exchange - large online library of flashcards. Create your own, study online or offline. Can be downloaded to Word, & Excel
- Quizlet - "largest flash cards and study games website"
- Cramberry - clean and simple online interactive flash card tool. If you are looking for simplicity, this will work for you. No bells or whistles; just a simple user interface. (a $ .99 iTunes app is also available).
- Recall Plus - Students can organize their notes, create flashcards, make use of 3D tools and more in this great mind mapping tool. It is downloadable.
- WordStash - Half flashcard, half dictionary, and full awesome! Teachers can create class accounts and word lists for students.
- Rescue Time -web-based time tracking software to promote focus and productivity. Offers graphs and visual support. The Lite version is free
- TrackClass helps you get your school work organized. From reminders to notes to assignments and grades, you'll be on top of your studies! (Free resource)
- Seven Organization Tools for Students
- Todo.ly - easy to use online to-do list
- Bubble Timer - A simple time tracker to keep on task and see how much time it takes to complete tasks. Free for 14 days.
- Remember the Milk - Online task list. Syncs with Android phones, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc. Has quick input and reminders to do tasks (type "put books in bag ^Sunday 3pm" and it will remind you to put your books in your bag on Sunday at 3pm :)
- Pocket Mod - Free, recyclable personal organizer and study guide, can be used in a variety of ways
- Diigo - Use the highlighting and Extract Annotations tools to collect important information for later review.